Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. It is known for its artistic heritage, extensive canal system and narrow
gabled houses that date back to the city's so-called Golden Age in the 17th century. The Museum Quarter is home to
the Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum with works by Rembrandt and Vermeer, and the Stedelijk Museum of
modern art. Cycling is part of the urban culture, so the cityscape is characterized by numerous cycle paths. A "must"
Map for every Dutch fan and a favorite for the detail.
Width: 76.0 cm — Height: 76.0 cm — Depth: 6.0 cm
- Unique 3D wall map made of real wood
- Colored and finished in elaborate manual work
- Delivery includes the matching wooden frame
- Directly from the manufacturer's workshop
- Exclusive combination of water and land
- Highest precision through innovative laser technology
- Genuine craftsmanship – Made in Canada
- More regions and different sizes available
Prices plus HST plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays